top of page

Election & Voting Information

How to Run for an Elected Position in Kindred:

If you wish to run for an elected position for terms expiring in 2024 and have your name listed on the election ballot, you will need to file a Statement of Interest (SFN 10172) and a Petition/Certificate of Nomination (SFN 02704) with the required number of signatures (minimum of five (5) signatures for any of the listed 2024 positions) and submit these forms to the City Auditor by 4:00 p.m. on April 8, 2024. If you are running as a write-in candidate, you do not need to file these forms prior to the April 8, 2024 deadline, however, your name will not appear on the ballot. (If elected by write-in, you will be required to complete and submit the Statement of Interest (SFN 10172). 

2024 Seats Available

City Council Member (two seats, 4-year terms)

Park Board Member (two seats, 4-year terms)

Park Board Member (one seat, 2-year unexpired term)

Voting & Election Resources:

Cass County Absentee Voting Information


Voting Basics for ND

ND Election Calendar

bottom of page