top of page

Citations & Municipal Court


The City of Kindred contracts with the Cass County Sherriff's Department for policing. Traffic Citations and other ticketed violations should be paid to the City of Kindred. 

-Bond/fee is due within 28 days from the date of issuance.

-Checks payable to City of Kindred.

-Cash accepted in person.

-Contact City Hall at 701-428-3115 to request a hearing or pay by credit/debit card.

To pay a City of Kindred traffic ticket:

1. Mail a check to the City of Kindred, 31 5th Ave N, PO Box 158, Kindred, ND 58051.

2. Pay in person with check, cash, or credit/debit card at Kindred City Hall.

3. Drop your payment off in the deposit drop-box next to the City Hall front door. 

Municipal Court

Municipal Court is held monthly when hearings are requested. Call City Hall for more information at 701-428-3115.

bottom of page